Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Feed your imagination...

 


Lifelong learning is the key to continued success. Do that and you will never cease to grow.

 

·      Everything changes.

·      And it takes learning

·      To keep up with the times.

 

Look at how much has changed in your lifetime. Doesn’t matter your age, the march of change is constant. My grandparents used to talk about the advent of electricity, refrigerators, airplanes, and TVs; and our parents lived through the great depression wars, the Beatles and us – imagine living their lives.  Look at your smartphone – the upgrades are constant. Look at workplace technology – how many can explain AI chatbots and its latest workplace applications? My 6-year-old granddaughter made an emoji that looks just like me in under 5 minutes – I’m not sure how she did it, but I can watch a You Tube video to learn. And I recently bought a new electric car – with a settings app on the dashboard and a hands-free driving mode (watch for me on a road near you). 20 years ago, I was pioneering applicant tracking systems and paperless back offices – today I feel like a dinosaur. But I refuse to give in – so I keep reading, watching online seminars, and learning about and trying new things. If I can, anyone can. Develop your own passion for learning today.

 

Anthony J. D’Angelo (born 1955):  American author, speaker, entrepreneur, founder of Collegiate EmPowerment, and creator of The Inspiration Book Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...