Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Don't be afraid of tomorrow...


The older I get the more nostalgic I become. But I still dream about tomorrow.

 

·      Looking back,

·      We can see all that

·      We’ve done and become.

·      Fortunately, the road ahead 

·      Is filled with endless possibilities.

 

But this isn’t about me. It’s about the process that successful businesses go through to plan their future success. Many new businesses happen because someone with a passion to create has a good idea and people flock to see and take advantage of it. But in this world of short attention spans, consumers always seem to be looking for the next new thing. So, you must keep your business updated enough to continually catch the consumer’s eye and satisfy their expectations. That takes planning about how to get from where you are to where you need to be. You do that with effective market research, continuous team training, transparency, and two-way internal communications. This can result in new and improved products, more focused service delivery, or both. People remember the things they’ve enjoyed in the past, their continued loyalty often depends on how they’re refreshed and updated for the future.  That’s why strategic planning is so important today.

 

Anthony Robert “Tony” Kushner (born 1956): American author, playwright, and screenwriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...