Friday, November 25, 2022

Keep the promise...


It’s not enough to have values, you must also live by them. And it’s not enough to be grateful, you must show it.

 

·      Values

·      Guide us.

·      Gratitude

·      Defines us.

·      Live up to them.

 

Our values are goalposts for our lives. And expressing gratitude is not the same as being grateful in your actions. Both are implicit promises of our behavior. Keep your promises today.

 

John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1917 – 1963), often referred to by his initials JFK and the nickname Jack, was an American politician who served as the 35th president of the United States from 1961 until his assassination near the end of his third year in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...