Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Make amends...


I know that some days are better than others. Leaders are supposed to be even-tempered and act professionally all the time, but let’s face it, managers are people too, affected by life’s ups and downs.  When you get cranky, say “I’m sorry”. When you fail to recognize an employee’s presence or performance, go back and do it. When you get stuck in a rut, let others help you find your way out. When you are down, be inspired by all that is right in your life. When you frown, stop and smile. Today is the day when I think about all the times I wasn’t as good as I could or should have been, and realize the importance of learning from my mistakes. On this day our prayer should be: “please forgive me if I’ve failed to live up to your expectations… I’ll try to do better in the future”. Set things right today.

Naomi R. Wolf (b. 1962): American author, journalist, and political advisor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...