Tuesday, October 13, 2020

What it is ain't exactly clear...


People usually think the musical scale consists of 8 notes; musicians know that the sharp and flat notes in between bring it to 12. Life, like music, includes all the regular things we have to deal with, and all the things in between. To experience life (or music) to its fullest, is to understand, take advantage of, and get the most out of everything available to us. And while many know the key elements and challenges they’re faced with every day, to truly make a difference requires everyone to learn about and deal with it all. This is a complex world and trying to understand or deal with it via sound bites, talking heads, casual observations, or text messages deprives us of all that we need to make good choices and informed decisions. Leaders owe it to themselves and their charges to study and learn enough to be effective; those they lead deserve that. When you think you know it all, continue to peel the onion of information a little bit more: get into it, do your homework, and have the integrity to learn the rest. Otherwise you’re apt to be uniformed or just more noise in the confusion. Everything has the equivalent of 12 notes – use them all today.

 Eddie Van Halen (1955 –  2020): American musician, songwriter, producer, and inventor

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...