Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Stay focused...


Most people I know have been isolated, distanced, and masked for much of the last 8 months: that’s a long time. No surprise, then, that yesterday’s paper talked about Covid-19 fatigue and the worry that people are starting to get lax in their safety efforts. It’s hard to stay focused this long on anything, especially with a silent killer like Covid-19 that’s mostly out of sight. Maybe that’s why this virus is surging all across the US, with more than 500,000 new cases in the past week. I’m well aware that many people don’t think this pandemic is real or all that dangerous; I know many question the need for restrictions, saying this isn’t that bad. But whether you think it is or it isn’t, you better live every day like it may be your last because now, more than most other crises we’ve lived through, it very well may be. Many leaders I talk to worry about this fatigue and they’re pretty much agreed: talk about this with your employees, discuss the many ways you can support and remind one another about why and how to stay focused, listen to their concerns and worries and let them vent, and learn and gain strength from those around them, and talk about ways they can support one another. Those kinds of engaging discussions can and will help us all to remain focused today.

Ray Charles (1930 – 2004): American singer, songwriter, pianist, and composer

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...