Thursday, October 8, 2020

All planning is local...


A company’s reopening plan and actions are critical parts of winning back customers during this pandemic. Customers want creative combinations of service and safety and are willing to adapt to those changing practices. Good companies see the restrictions they’re under for what they are and not what they hoped they would be… meaning, accept them, figure out how to adapt to them, and get the benefit for their employees and customers and bottom line from them.  Meaning: study your options, develop appropriate plans, train and coach your employees, explain the new “normal” to everyone, keep them focused, and adapt as things evolve. I’m still steaming about the experience I had the other night at a local restaurant here – they either didn’t plan or care, or they were just inept in maintaining their focus. Posting on YELP and other social media sites or deciding whether to go back and be repeat customers are the ways people respond to the marketplace, especially in these challenging times: that’s the real bottom line for any reopening plan. It’s the product AND the way it’s presented. You control that, not some policy or politician – because just like they say about politics, all Covid-19 plans are local. In your shop, on your shoulders. Take action and see that for what it is – not what or how you hoped it would be, today.

 Fred Crawford: President of Aflac Inc. 

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you are wondering as to who am I and why I have this Win Unfairly in life blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...