Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Exercise and nutrition matter...


We were greeted by several of our neighbors when we returned to Las Vegas last week. Our neighborhoods here and back East each have small homeowner’s associations, so we get to know our neighbors really well. On Saturday, our next-door neighbor came out to see us and we noted how great their two teenagers looked: it seems that when the lockdown started last March they decided to change their nutritional habits. I imagine lots of people all over the world have altered their habits during this time and many have used this time to stay or get fit. While I haven’t been really disciplined, I too have been exercising more and eating healthier. And since everything we do is habit-forming, it’s good (even if you start now) to make sure what you do is what you want to be doing. The news has lots of stories of individuals and families recreating more (close to home), planning and implementing home and landscaping projects, and, of course, changing their eating habits. When managing onsite or remote workers, consider having group discussions about and celebrating things like these that people are doing in these Covid-19 times – it’s a great way to build team spirit and camaraderie and help improve your team’s overall well-being and performance.  Make a habit of supporting good habits today.

Wilton Norman Chamberlain (1936 – 1999): American basketball player who played as a center and is considered one of the greatest players in history (p.s. I was and still am a Boston Celtics fan and always used to grind my teeth when they played against Chamberlain)

2 comments:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your interesting infomation. split

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...