Thursday, October 29, 2020

Listen to your inner voice...


The news – both real and fake, is so loud and overwhelming these days that you can’t hardly think: all those political ads make it hard to discern where the truth lies. And the 24-hour news cycles are so endlessly repetitive that you’re not sure when anything happened: or if it still matters. There are projections based on polls that nobody trusts, and commentaries that are often just one person’s point of view. If some or all of this happened at work you’d quit, or the perpetrators would get fired. At the end of the day you need to quiet all the noise and listen to the very faint voice of your own instincts, common sense and intuition. Just because someone says anything’s so doesn’t mean it is – it’s up to each of us to learn enough to know if it is. It would be helpful if leaders had integrity, spoke the truth and were honest, transparent, curious, and empathetic – that’s what makes for employee (and voter) satisfaction, loyalty, and respect. Keep the noise down so people can find and listen to their own internal voices; keep things simple and straight-forward so they can relax, think clearly, and perform. While some may think these are trying times, they’re also full of challenges and opportunities to make a difference. Now’s the time for each of us to find out how. Let your internal voice help you find the way today.

Jon Favreau (born 1966): American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...