Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Be cautious and prudent...


Everyone says this has been a really crazy and challenging year: many seem to be walking on eggshells, not knowing what to do. Like: my wife and I have been living in these mountains since Spring, but we're uncertain whether to stay here where it’s safe or return to Las Vegas where it may not yet be. Or: me being nervous about getting back behind the wheel after hitting that deer last week - I’d never hit one before, and that has me thinking and looking twice while driving. For others it’s like worrying about making decisions at work  – what if they make a bad one and people get sick. And Covid-19  has scared many away from doing what they do – but it shouldn’t make any of us afraid to go out and do things safely. Whether it’s living or driving or managing or proceeding, you can’t help being scared; but you shouldn’t be afraid to do what you do. The record is pretty clear that if you wear a mask, keep your distance, and wash your hands you’ll be relatively safe. After being isolated and scared, people should be smart about what they do and cautiously unafraid about living their lives. Listen to experts and decide for yourself what’s best, then coach and guide those you’re responsible for by responding to their questions and needs and helping them find ways to be unafraid about living their lives carefully, creatively, and safely. Be cautious but unafraid today.

William Faulkner (1897 – 1962): American writer of novels, short stories, screenplays, poetry, essays, and a play, and Nobel Prize laureate 

2 comments:

  1. Yes this has been a challenging year. Probably the worst casualty of the epidemic is the loss of human contact.
    But there is a positive underlying change that is happened around us. know the
    POSITIVE IMPACT OF CORONA VIRUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...