Monday, October 19, 2020

Keep the home fires burning...


This week’s theme is about loyalty – what it takes to create and keep it, and what it means to give it. And even though it’s a two-way proposition, it starts with you and me and the employees everywhere who want to give their loyalty to you (their supervisor) and your company.  That’s true in normal times and even more so in these Covid-19 times. Companies spend a lot of time, in those normal times, creating a culture that employees want to be a part of and loyal to, getting people working together, feeling good about themselves and their colleagues, aligning with the company’s values, and thinking about the future together. But with so many people furloughed, laid off, or working from home, it’s difficult to create or maintain that kind of culture and loyalty: it’s like the whole thing is turned upside down. Employees want to keep their own loyalty feelings alive – your job as a supervisor is to let them, help them, support them, talk to them, listen to them, and celebrate them.  When the old policies and tactics aren’t available or working – adapt; now is the time to rethink all the things you used to do to build a culture and get employees to buy 0nto it.  Change your plan and the measures used to see if it’s working. And be the kind of supervisor that employees will want to be loyal to. Get a fire in your belly to help your employees keep their own fires alive today.

Catherine Tift Merritt (born 1975); American singer-songwriter and musician

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...