Monday, December 11, 2017

They say I'm a Legend....

I was on the cover of HR Magazine this week: they interviewed a few of us old HR types and are calling us Legends in the HR profession.  I don't feel like a legend: I feel like if you live long enough then people think you know something, or are something.  I'm just an old HR guy who loved all my years in the practice, and now enjoy mentoring and coaching others about some of the cool things I got to do while working for Wynn.

Here's the article:

https://www.shrm.org/hr-today/news/hr-magazine/1217/pages/words-of-wisdom-discovering-a-different-diversity-nathan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...