Friday, December 29, 2017

Happy New Year!!!

I suspect many of you will be taking a long holiday weekend to prepare for the New Year’s holiday: before you go let me send this year end message.

Thanks for allowing me to share my daily messages with you this year: I hope you’ve enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them.  For me they are a regular reminder of the things I aspire to and my first resolution for 2018 is to try harder to live the values I write about.

I hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year: may it be all you wish for.

All the best,
arte

Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 –1892): Poet Laureate of Great Britain and Ireland during much of Queen Victoria's reign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never take loyalty for granted...

                    e·mo·tion·al in·tel·li·gence                               noun 1.       the capacity to be aware of, control, and expre...