Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Imagine that...


I often tell people that I’m never the smartest person in any room; but that never stopped me from trying to be the most imaginative one there.

 

I’ve a passion

    For imagining clever

         Solutions to vexing problems.

 

·      The problems that bugged me: unnecessary HR processes like paper applications, manual (and redundant) data entry, paper filing systems, analyzing HR data, manager and employee need for data, and more. 

 

·      The imagination process: start with a clear vision, partner with smart professionals, and keep your eye on the ball.

 

·      The solutions found: electronic forms, applicant tracking, CRM tools for HR, shared-access files, and self-service apps and access for everyone.

 

Necessity is (like it was for me) the mother of imagination for so many things, not the least of which are the countless obstacles to productivity that often are found at work. Don’t settle for them. And don’t be afraid to imagine how things could be. Then passionately share your ideas today.

 

Sir Terence David John Pratchett (1948–2015): English humorist, satirist, and author of fantasy and science fiction novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...