Thursday, June 30, 2022

Don't let uncertainty hold you back...


I’ve known lots of people who’ve passionately developed some very cool stuff. I humbly put myself in that group and can say with certainty that believing your idea has a chance of success is a leap of faith.

 

·      Good ideas

·      Come and go.

·      Deciding on one

·      To design and develop

·      Takes confidence and courage.

 

You never really know if some of the things you think 0f will get off the ground and work. Lots of people have ideas, but it takes a good deal of research, planning, and hard work to get the few that could be successful to the point where they are. In addition to the research and planning, you need to develop an elevator speech, one that explains it in 2 minutes or less. I guess I’m thinking about this because yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the launch of the iPhone: who could have dreamed up an idea like that besides Steve Jobs, and even then, how many of us imagined it would have been so successful and pervasive. But with any new idea, you must believe in it and faithfully and passionately keep at it. People will doubt you and your idea, but if it’s good, and you’re persistent, then you have a fighting chance of seeing it fly. Have faith in your ability to achieve your goals today

 

Urvashi Vaid (1958 – 2022): Indian-born American LGBT rights activist, lawyer, writer, and expert in gender and sexuality law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...