Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Do more...


We have choices every day. To show up, or not. And what to do if we show up. Either you’re into it, or not.

 

·      Going thru life

·      Can be exciting or not.

·      Being engaged in what you’re doing

·      Is the difference between living or just existing.

·      That’s a choice you get to make many times each day.

 

I think the choice to live fully, and passionately, is a no-brainer. Life presents us with so many opportunities each day: you’re there, so why not make the most of them. I keep thinking about the workplace issue of attendance and absenteeism. Maybe I’m biased, but I believe that if you accept a job, and the pay for that job, then you should show up every day that you’re scheduled. First: people are counting on you to be there to carry your part of the load – employees on your team need your efforts and customers want their expectations met. Second: there’s no end to the possibilities when you’re there – to be involved, to learn new things, to gain experience, and to be a part of something larger than yourself. Later, there’ll be more than enough time to sit home. But for now, make the choice to live to the fullest today.

 

Harry Styles (born 1994): English singer, songwriter, and actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...