Friday, December 10, 2021

Slow down and enjoy life...


It’s getting to the end of the year: a time for personal reflection. On how I used to be and how I am now. Used to be push, push harder, keep going. Now, I’m happy to work on things I love. Used to be I relished drinking from a fire hose. Now, sipping through a straw is a pleasure. Used to be that I would get antsy when there weren’t a lot of fires to use that hose on.  Now, I’ll finish one glass before starting the next. Used to be I took pride in my business cards and the companies and titles they displayed. Now, I’m humbled when someone asks for my advice. Soon there will be lots of talk about New Year’s resolutions… and I’m thinking, why wait. Instead of starting new every year, I’m thinking maybe there are lots of things that can and should be continued and just tweaked year after year. And as I look back on 2021, which in many ways was just a continuation of 2020, I’m proud of how I adapted through all of that. Used to be things like that would have wound me up. Now, I’m humble and thankful to be able to just ring in another year. So, here’s what I’m thinking: count your blessings today.

 

Vanna Bonta (1953-2014): Italian American writer, actress, and inventor

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I separated recently. We’ve been married for six years now and it’s been an abusive relationship in all types of ways. I want to figure out myself and fix my own issues so I can fix my marriage because it’s broken down and I’m emotionally drained. I feel it’s unfair for me to try to fix something that I’m the only one that’s putting effort into. I’m so confused. That had been my decision until I came across an article on the internet on how Dr. Peter helped many people to restore broken marriages/relationships. I quickly contacted him, and he told me what I should do, which I did immediately. Within seventy two hours my husband came back and the greatest part of it is that my husband has changed completely, he no longer abuses or insults me. Today, he has become a loving and caring husband. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact via email drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com WhatsApp text/call +19844092762

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...