Thursday, December 16, 2021

Show what you can do...


Allow me to take one last shot at this Great Resignation theme: quitting is rarely the answer. But I understand: when the people running a company don’t care about their employees then those who feel that way believe it may be their only option. However: if it’s not the best job for you, the better option may be to stay and fight to make it better. 

 

If that’s the case: 

·      Review your goals: make sure you understand what you really want to do

·      Talk to your boss: explain how you feel and seek to re-shape the job (if possible) to one that excites you more.

·      Then, get into the reconfigured job and show your renewed energy and excitement.

But if it’s not:

·      Maybe it’s you – could it be possible that you’ve been slacking because it’s just not lighting your fire?

·      Maybe you need to refocus on the positives and recommit to fixing it and making it better.

 

If you’re not happy and doing all you can, you and your boss will never know how amazing you can be. So, team up with your boss and figure this out. Look at it this way: if you don’t like where you’re living, sometimes it’s better to rearrange the furniture than it is to move. Same thing with a job. Try something like that at work rather than quitting. Try giving that a shot today.


Maya Angelou (1928 - 2014): American poet, memoirist, and civil rights activist

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I separated recently. We’ve been married for six years now and it’s been an abusive relationship in all types of ways. I want to figure out myself and fix my own issues so I can fix my marriage because it’s broken down and I’m emotionally drained. I feel it’s unfair for me to try to fix something that I’m the only one that’s putting effort into. I’m so confused. That had been my decision until I came across an article on the internet on how Dr. Peter helped many people to restore broken marriages/relationships. I quickly contacted him, and he told me what I should do, which I did immediately. Within seventy two hours my husband came back and the greatest part of it is that my husband has changed completely, he no longer abuses or insults me. Today, he has become a loving and caring husband. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact via email drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com WhatsApp text/call +19844092762

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
    HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
    searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
    Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
    been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
    listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
    him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
    it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
    my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
    you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
    and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
    problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...