Thursday, December 9, 2021

Don't be afraid to show that you care...


After a year of talking about emotional intelligence – primarily with my consulting partner on over 100 Facebook Live presentations, we’re developing courses for managers and supervisors to better acquaint them with this practice. It is one of the key aspects of the philosophy of servant leadership, where leaders practice servant-first concepts for the benefit and development of their employees. And while there are many leadership styles, servant leadership and emotional intelligence can be applied to most of them. In today’s hyper-competitive talent market, job seekers and employees are looking for a more emotionally connected workplace that understands their issues and seeks to meet their needs and expectations. Awareness and empathy are some of the characteristics of emotional intelligence that help create greater trust in the workplace. Being compassionate rather than judgmental can go a long way in relieving the tensions and pressures that people are obviously feeling these days when balancing their personal and work lives. This may not work for everyone or every situation, but it’s probably a good idea to equip yourself with more management skills and tools as you deal with today’s Great Resignation and War for Talent.  Don’t just take my word for it: there are lots of books and articles about these subjects by the likes of Ken Blanchard, Robert K. Greenleaf, Stephen R Covey, and my partner Don Zillioux. Consider learning more about emotional intelligence and servant leadership today

 

John Connolly (born 1968): Irish writer who is best known for his series of novels starring private detective Charlie Parker.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I separated recently. We’ve been married for six years now and it’s been an abusive relationship in all types of ways. I want to figure out myself and fix my own issues so I can fix my marriage because it’s broken down and I’m emotionally drained. I feel it’s unfair for me to try to fix something that I’m the only one that’s putting effort into. I’m so confused. That had been my decision until I came across an article on the internet on how Dr. Peter helped many people to restore broken marriages/relationships. I quickly contacted him, and he told me what I should do, which I did immediately. Within seventy two hours my husband came back and the greatest part of it is that my husband has changed completely, he no longer abuses or insults me. Today, he has become a loving and caring husband. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact via email drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com WhatsApp text/call +19844092762

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...