Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Patience is a virtue...


Somebody asked me yesterday who I thought would win the presidential election: my answer – ‘one of them’. I wasn’t trying to be glib: my point was that I hoped a decision would be made by the ballots that were cast, and that there wouldn’t be the need for endless legal fighting and maneuvering. The voting process should produce a winner and I will support that person. Everyone should.  That being said, I strongly feel that leaders at every level – in life, business, and politics, can and should be both empathetic and strong. Period. One doesn’t have to cancel out the other; in fact, they complement each other nicely. Leadership and professionalism are not about being the toughest person in the room; they’re about being genuinely concerned about everyone they’re responsible for, emphasis on everyone. If they’re not empathetic to any one person today, that could extend to you or me tomorrow. You willing to risk that? If not, then demand empathy, concern, and respect from all of your leaders. If they want you to care about and support them, then they have to care about you.  That’s who and what I want to win today.

Jacinda Ardern (born 1980): New Zealand politician who has been serving as the 40th prime minister of New Zealand since 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Find happiness in giving...

·        Volunteer your time. ·        Offer to teach young people ·        Passion can be found in work. ·        Passion can continue afte...