Tuesday, November 17, 2020

R.e.s.p.e.c.t.


In business and life, at work or play, people don’t really have to give you anything. But in business, if you plan well and work hard, people might give you their loyalty as customers or employees: it’s a two-way proposition. And in life, if you play by the rules with a good set of values, you’ll be rewarded with lifelong friends. Customers and friends don’t come easy, so show your appreciation in the things you say and do, and the way you act. Let the Golden Rule be your guide. So, in these excessively dangerous and expanding Covid-19 times, we hope people will give you the respect and act responsibly by wearing a mask and practice social distancing; again, they don’t have to, so thank those that do. And don’t forget those frontline workers in the stores where we all go for the things we need – they probably don’t want to be there now that the virus is surging again. So, thank them too. At the end of the day, nobody has to be kind, caring, trusting and respectful to others so, when they are, acknowledge them. That’s a simple think that can make a big difference. Give a little appreciation today.

Aretha Louise Franklin (1942 – 2018): American singer, songwriter, actress, pianist, and civil rights activist

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...