Friday, November 20, 2020

Get to work...


As kids growing up in the 50s and 60s, music was a big part of our lives: I got a guitar for my 12th birthday and have been playing ever since. Playing in bands paid for college and added a whole different dimension to my education: it added inspiration to the world of formal book-learning and taught me the wonder of creating new music while playing music in bands. Later in life, those same skills served me and my colleagues well when opening hotels. There, the drive to find better processes was discovered while working with legacy practices and philosophies: we knew that just because something had always been done a certain way was no excuse to keep doing it, especially if better methods could be discovered. In the mid 80s we had few computers and, as we learned more about what they could do, we began to discover ways to use them to re-invent what we’d always done. And as they say, the rest is history. But time never stands still, and today people are still finding inspiration with what others had created: whether working on-site or from home, people continue to find newer and better and more exciting innovations. Use your time wisely when working – whether in coffee shops or on shop floors; keep your mind open to being inspired by the things you see and do.  The wonders of tomorrow are found in the things we’re doing today.

Henri Émile Benoît Matisse (1869 – 1954): French artist, known for both his use of color and his fluid and original draughtsmanship 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...