Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Finding a good fit matters...


Teams get formed in lots of different situations: we usually think of them on sports fields, but they also exist in neighborhoods and social environments, and at work. And no matter where they are, they work best when the players get along with each other. I recently spoke with a client about a large hiring project they’re planning, and I naturally brought up the subject of hiring for attitude. The good news was they’ve been doing that already and, in their experience, hiring managers look for those who will fit into their culture. They know that they can teach the skills needed more than they can teach a teamwork attitude. Fitting in is a choice people make – to get along or not: that’s not about giving in but rather about getting along. It’s about being open, flexible, honest and humble, and showing that they can and will fit in with and complement others on the team.  It’s fun to work when everyone works well together – that’s in large part the basis for overall effectiveness and customer service. If you’re a leader – look carefully for whether new hires will fit; if you’re a new hire – the best way to learn how to fit in is to watch and listen before you speak and act. And if you’re an existing team member, be a mentor, coach, and role model. Getting along is the most important single ingredient to everyone’s success today.

Finding Theodore Roosevelt Jr. (1858 – 1919): American statesman, conservationist, naturalist, historian and writer, who served as the 26th president of the United States

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Find happiness in giving...

·        Volunteer your time. ·        Offer to teach young people ·        Passion can be found in work. ·        Passion can continue afte...