Monday, September 2, 2019

Thank you...


Most of my career I worked in a 24/7 business and I always respected the dedication of those who worked on holidays. As a senior leader I could have taken off, but my colleagues and I always opted to work those days, thanking those who were scheduled for being there and making the kind of sacrifice that honored our business and its customers. If you have off on one or more of these family centric days, I hope you respect and thank those who have to get up and go to work. If you are one of the many who are scheduled today, thank you, and Happy Labor Day.

Stephen King (b. 1947): American author of horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy novels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...