Wednesday, September 11, 2019

9/11 memories...


“If we learn nothing else from this tragedy, we learn that life is short and there is no time for hate.”Sandy Dahl

No matter what else we’re talking about or doing, the tragic 9/11 events that occurred on this date 18 years ago demand we stop, reflect and pray. 

No matter where you were on that day, you remember exactly what you were doing and who you were with at 8:46am when you heard about those attacks. 

And no matter who you are, you’ve hopefully learned that life is short and there is no time for hate. 

Take a moment to think about what’s important in your life today.

Amen.

Sandy Dahl, wife of Flight 93 pilot Jason Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...