Monday, January 2, 2023

Write on...


I suspect we’ve all just spent time over the holiday weekend reflecting about the year just passed. Now it’s time to pivot to the one ahead.

 

·      Thinking about 

·      Old habits and times

·      Is what we so often do.

·      But it’s okay to start now

·      To think about the future too.

 

First Monday of 2023 and I’m still in my 2022 head: I usually try to change the format of these messages each year, but I haven’t decided what I want yet. No surprise, I’m stuck in last year’s design, and like most people, I’m a creature of habit, loyal to what I think or do. But it’s a bright sunny day here in Vegas and I’m all about what’s ahead; I’m excited about the future and know the past won’t mind if I start to change. But one thing I won’t change is picking one of ten corporate values to write about each week. This week it’s loyalty; the others are ownership/responsibility, participation/engagement, passion, pride, professionalism, team spirit, excellence, innovation, and integrity – they follow in rotation in that order. I hope you enjoy reading and thinking about these as much as I do writing them. They inspire and motivate me. Find something that motivates you today.

 

Hillary DePiano is a playwright, fiction, and non-fiction author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...