Monday, January 16, 2023

Do what you can...


“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

 

·      Just because you can’t doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.

·      Just because you try doesn’t always mean you can.

·      Just because you can doesn’t always mean you should.

·      But sometimes, just because you can, you absolutely should.

·      Get involved and do what you can today.

 

Martin Luther King Jr. (born January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968)” American Baptist minister and activist, one of the most prominent leaders in the civil rights movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...