Friday, December 11, 2020

Watch out!


I read that there’s a hidden Fourth Wave of the pandemic that may be about to hit. The next few months could bring a level of anxiety, depression and overall stress to what many have experienced so far. This may be because it’s dark outside and we’re stuck inside, or that we’re isolated from family, friends and colleagues; or it may be because politics has added to our stress, the economy continues to struggle, winter and the holidays are coming, and this virus is still raging on. Whatever, it used to be that some time off could help cure things like this… but now it’s probably going to take a more concerted effort to update corporate policies and support systems to help people cope with these issues. You may want to consider adding mental health hotlines to your benefits’ plans (to deal with these and other PTSD and acrophobia-like issues that may arise), expanding sick pay policies to include mental health breaks, continuing to coach your managers to ensure they have appropriate levels of awareness and empathy to deal with these issues, and developing creative team-building exercises to address the political polarization that could spill over into the workplace. Leaders who may get exhausted just thinking about all of this will need to shake that off and put on their thinking caps. Because the best way to prepare for what’s coming tomorrow is to start doing some creative planning today.

 

H. Jackson Brown Jr. (born 1941): American author best known for his inspirational book, Life's Little Instruction Book

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...