Thursday, December 10, 2020

Come together, right now...


It’s common for sport’s professionals to watch each other’s backs: that’s what team players do.  The people you work with can and should be that way too. Like many, I spent a lot of time at work and developed countless trusting and loyal relationships there. As much as we’d like to think that happens naturally, the truth is it takes work. You have to be open and transparent: speaking your mind openly and respectfully so that others know where you’re coming from and going. You have to be a good listener: to make sure you hear and understand how others are feeling. You have to be a team player: people want to know you’re ‘pulling your weight’ equally and effectively. You must be flexible: things are always changing, and everyone has to ‘go with the flow’. And as a leader, you must manage and nurture this level of camaraderie on so many levels (business, personal, and safety): it doesn’t ‘happen on its own’.  These aren’t just cliches… they’re the things that make organizations and people watch out for each other and work together effectively. And while it’s certainly easier to do when everyone’s working in one place, it can also happen during these WFH times. In every setting it takes commitment and dedication to create that sense of teamwork and responsibility: leaders are central to ‘connecting all the dots’. Keep your eyes and hearts open and look out for those who look out for others today.

 

Conor Anthony McGregor (Irish: Conchúr Antóin Mac Gréagóir; born 1988): Irish professional mixed martial artist, boxer, and former champion

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...