Wednesday, December 2, 2020

It's down to you and me baby...


When you’re wrong, you know it. There’s no use denying it, especially to yourself. And probably not to others either. It’s been my experience that denials only prolong the reckoning and compound the effort to make things right. Like with this pandemic: as it rages, leaders - of families, businesses and communities, need to reinforce now more than ever the need for people to do what’s right: as in wearing masks, keeping an appropriate distance, and washing their hands. But the real responsibility is on each of us to do those things – every time, all the time. Because if we don’t, the painful truth will be that the trouble that ensues will be our fault, nobody else’s. You own and control your destiny: that’s a given.  But because you own and control the destiny of others, you need to do the right thing and practice these simple safety measures. If you don’t, and someone else suffers, then that will be on you, and no one else. You ready to live with that? So, talk this out with those you’re closest to or responsible for. Make a plan, stick to it, and help everyone survive until the vaccine is available. That’s not too much longer.  That shouldn’t be too hard. So, just do it. And don’t kid yourself if you don’t. Be honest with yourself and live up to your responsibilities today

Sophocles (c. 497/6 – winter 406/5 BC): The most celebrated of three ancient Greek tragedians in the city-state of Athens whose plays have survived 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...