Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving...

                                           

                              Image result for Thanksgiving

"Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have." Catherine Pulsifer

Is the glass half empty or half full? I’m older than I once was, but still have lots of life left in me. My knees hurt, but I can still get around. Some friends and loved ones died this past year, but most are still around.  My voice cracks when I sing, but I can still hit many of the harmonies. My life took some wrong turns this year, but most of my roads are moving forward in a straight line. Is it all perfect – No, but is it good enough to still look forward to getting up each day – YES. My glass is definitely half full and I am grateful for that. On this national day of Thanksgiving, I am reminded to give Thanks every day, and to never take for granted all the blessings that life gives us. Thank you to all the friends, family, acquaintances and things that make it all worthwhile… today, and every day.

Happy Thanksgiving

Catherine Pulsifer: eZine author of Words of Wisdom and other motivational messages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...