Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Take it up a notch...


I like to walk – I got a Fitbit 9 years ago and since then have walked more than 27M steps. During the pandemic, walking’s something you can do without worry… and when you’re walking, there’s no end to the things you see. Like yesterday:

 

o   A neighbor has a 38’ motorhome

o   I saw a 2nd identical one parked there

o   #2 is owned by a mobile motorhome mechanic

o   He lives in Tucson and makes house calls to fix sick RVs 

o   He’ll stay there until he gets #1 fixed and running right again.

 

I drive a Lexus because I wanted their legendary service: they treat me like a VIP and I appreciate the attention they give to me and my car. But this RV house call service seems to take that to the next level. It’s clearly focused on the extraordinary needs of such a big vehicle – when asked, they said it’s something extra that this manufacturer provides. There’s a lot of competition everywhere for customers, and creative amenities like this are what separate one from all the rest. It’s often the little things that make the biggest differences. You know your business – put on your thinking cap and make something special happen today.

 

Dave Eggers (born 1970): American writer, editor, and publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...