Monday, April 13, 2020

It's the little things that count...


Four weeks is a very long time.  If you would’ve told me back in the first week of March that come Passover and Easter we’d still be quarantined in our homes, I’d have told you to ‘get out of town’That’s a really long time, I would’ve said. But after all the facts and fear about this unseen enemy, most of us are ready to stay indoors longer.  To each do our small part to stop its spread.  Washing hands and social distancing are easy; staying away from all we know, and love is hard. There’s no end in sight; we’re scared and anxious and numbed by the numbers. So, it was a welcome relief this past weekend when the Air Force’s Thunderbirds flew over all the hospitals in Las Vegas to honor the men and women on the frontlines who are battling this pandemic.  It gave us pride and hope. It helped us begin a fifth week of this self-isolation and reminded us that our small part is helping to beat this thing. Stay strong and safe today.

Sally Koch: American author of children’s books

1 comment:

  1. I have been married to my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she doesn't love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like I always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542
    For more details about Dr Emu you can visit his Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...