Monday, June 21, 2021

Make work fun and motivating...


“All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary.” Sally Ride

 

Not everyone gets to experience an adventure like being an astronaut, but most of us experience the adventure of starting (or re-starting) a job. Realistically, both are filled with the anxious moments of an adventure into the unknown. As business leaders, we have the means and methods to make work fun, engaging and fulfilling, especially during onboarding when new employees get their job offer, fill out new hire paperwork, arrive for the first day of work, attend orientation, get introduced to their new department and co-workers, go through job training, and get feedback from their supervisors. Do an honest review of each of those onboarding processes; better yet, schedule yourself to go through the entire process just like any new hire, and then rate how, informative, exciting, motivating, inspiring each was. Keep in mind that when your new hire goes home after any of those experiences, they will be asked “how was it”? If the answer to any of those isn’t “GREAT”, you’ve missed a big opportunity to make a lasting first impression. Each should be a celebration of adventure and achievement, and a warm embrace by the company, its people, and culture. If you’re wondering why some employees aren’t positive or engaged, or why they may not be as loyal or long-term as you’d like, that may be reflective of these first new adventures. If you want great employees, make fun and motivating today.

 

Sally Ride (1951 – 2012): American astronaut and physicist. She joined NASA in 1978, and in 1983 became the first American woman in space

1 comment:

  1. Getting pregnant is not as difficult as we all think, I wasn't able to have my own baby for over the years I was married, I got so depressed because I saw myself crashing everyday. i visited different doctors just known what the problem is and i got a result that i was having ovarian cysts and i will not be able to have a child again, it really got to me and i met a friend of mine whom i talked to about my problems and she introduced me to DR ORIANE. 
    I spoke with him and he encouraged me not to worry about anything that everything was gonna be fine , I doubted DR ORIANE at first but I decided to go with what I believed. I got his product and he directed me on how to use it. Today i can categorically say that i am a happy mother of two children and i have a good family now . MY story is not just like any other story, I went through a lot of hell and DR ORIANE made me smile again with his Herbs.
    I know there are a lot of women out there around the world seeking for solution to get pregnant and that is why I had to share this story of mine to you all. contact DR ORIANE for your infertility issues or Fibroid cure on droriane6@gmail.com or contact him via his business line on whats App +2349031652461, i hope this message gets to you all, Have a nice day    

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...