Thursday, June 17, 2021

Focus on what's important...


There are good instincts and bad, and it’s the bad ones that often drive us to do things we regret. Or to avoid things we should be doing. Either way, we should learn from our experiences, take the best of what we see in others, and make (as my friend Jon Ponder likes to teach us) the rest of our lives the best of our lives. A lot of people I know re-evaluated their priorities and basic instincts this past year. And committed to re-learning how to live. Things we used to think important, now seem less so. And other things we used to ignore or put off, now are priorities. If we learned anything this past year, it’s that family and health are the most important things in our lives. The trick now is not to forget that as things rush back to normal. Don’t ignore your good instincts today

 

Federico del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús García Lorca (1898 – 1936): Spanish poet, playwright, and theatre director

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...