Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Decide for yourself...


As the world continues to reopen from the Covid-19 lockdown, everyone is noticing what others are doing and deciding what they themselves should do. I wear a mask when I’m out and find myself getting agitated when I see others that are not, but it has dawned on me that I have to get over that. It’s my choice whether I go into the stores that allow customers in with or without masks: Smith’s doesn’t require them, Smart and Final does – so I have a choice to make whether or not to shop at Smith’s.  I must focus on my doing what I think is best, not spending time fretting about the choices that others make. When it comes to choices, we’re each responsible only for ourselves: no sense worrying about others – what they do is their responsibility. Business leaders need to decide what’s best for their companies and employees and not worry what their competitors are doing. That’s the best way for leaders and individuals to conduct themselves today.

The Buddha (5th century – 4th century BCE): Philosopher, mendicant, meditator, spiritual teacher, and religious leader who lived in Ancient India 

1 comment:

  1. Great article.
    Get motivated at the time in life when we feel like we’re losing all the hopes. Add new energy to bring changes in the lives of people as well as of companies, visit Motivational Speaker Shubhra Mohanty

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...