Monday, March 30, 2020

Do your part...


Many times, when we sidestep our responsibilities, the consequences are minimal and often undetected: not so with this Covid-19 virus: one misstep and the results could be lethal.  Talk about motivation. I presume nobody wants to get sick, but too many are cavalier about that prospect: the problem is less that you might get infected, but that you might infect others, and that’s the basis of the theory of community spread.  That’s why we self-quarantine, stay home, and wash our hands incessantly. We might play a little loose with our own isolation, but the consequences of that looseness can’t be dodged. It’s the beginning of week three of this isolation for most of us – in the beginning it was hard to accept; but I’ve started to see a grudging belief that this is only the beginning. When suggested that this might not end until summer, we scoffed; now that’s a reality. So, accept this social distancing and find other ways to focus, adjust, produce, thrive, and survive today.

Josiah Charles Stamp ( 1880 – 1941): English industrialist, economist, civil servant, statistician, writer, and banker.

1 comment:

  1. I have been married to my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she doesn't love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like I always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542
    For more details about Dr Emu you can visit his Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...