Monday, March 9, 2020

Count and share your blessings...


I am blessed to be able to write and send these messages every day to so many friends and colleagues, and to find and use quotes by people I really admire, like today’s author. I’m thinking about that this week as I visit with friends in Toronto and help guide them thru the transitions and transformations they’re experiencing professionally. I am blessed to have learned so many meaningful lessons from some wonderful coaches and mentors throughout my HR career, and to now be able to share those experiences and that knowledge with others. Leadership and entrepreneurialism are subjects learned less from books than from the stories of those who’ve been there and done that: I’m honored that people think my experiences can provide that and blessed to still be able to work at something I’m good at and love. Pass on the lessons you’ve learned in life to others who can use them to learn, develop, and grow. Don’t take your valuable life’s lessons for granted today.  

Emmylou Harris (born 1947): American singer, songwriter, musician, Grammy winner, and member of the Country Music Hall of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...