Monday, April 12, 2021

Embrace your values...


To be who you are isn’t as easy as it sounds. The pressures of growing up are incredible as kids face all kinds of external influences and internal emotions. And then all of that shows up in the workplace when they get hired. Recruiters strive to figure out who and what they’re hiring, hoping that their new employee has a good internal compass and excellent set of personal values, all of which they’ll hopefully use when deciding how to act. That’s why it’s so important to have a set of company values and weave them into things like the job interview, the on-boarding process, the orientation, and the way managers act. If the company’s values and the employee’s values are aligned, they may grow and become what they’re capable of while working for you. If they’re not you begin to feel the friction immediately. Use your company’s values in everything you say and do – that too is easier said than done. Look them up this week and see if they really reflect what you want your company to be. If they are, ask some of your employees if they know what they are; if they do, then reinforce them every day, in every way.  If they don’t, you’ve got some work to do. Let your employees know what you expect of yourself and them today.

 

Alvin Ailey (1931 – 1989):  African American dancer, director, choreographer, and activist who founded the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater

 

1 comment:

  1. Getting pregnant is not as difficult as we all think, I wasn't able to have my own baby for over the years I was married, I got so depressed because I saw myself crashing everyday. i visited different doctors just known what the problem is and i got a result that i was having ovarian cysts and i will not be able to have a child again, it really got to me and i met a friend of mine whom i talked to about my problems and she introduced me to DR ORIANE. 
    I spoke with him and he encouraged me not to worry about anything that everything was gonna be fine , I doubted DR ORIANE at first but I decided to go with what I believed. I got his product and he directed me on how to use it. Today i can categorically say that i am a happy mother of two children and i have a good family now . MY story is not just like any other story, I went through a lot of hell and DR ORIANE made me smile again with his Herbs.
    I know there are a lot of women out there around the world seeking for solution to get pregnant and that is why I had to share this story of mine to you all. contact DR ORIANE for your infertility issues or Fibroid cure on droriane6@gmail.com or contact him via his business line on whats App +2349031652461, i hope this message gets to you all, Have a nice day    

    ReplyDelete

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...