Friday, May 10, 2019

The key to success....


started writing these daily messages when working on the opening of the Resort at Pelican Hill. Its Palladian architectural design and hillside setting overlooking Crystal Cove in Newport Beach took your breath away, and inspired one of its core values – grandeur. But its leaders didn’t stop there: their goal was to be good enough to earn  a Forbes Five Star Rating, awarded when design and service together produce extraordinary quality.  Having been involved with other Five Star properties, I knew the key to that achievement was the involvement, commitment and dedication of every employee to quality: it had to be everyone’s responsibility. But quality is not limited to those seeking a Forbes rating: companies and employees everywhere set goals and achieve levels of success that are noteworthy in and of themselves. Customer satisfaction is really the ultimate award. One of your primary duties as a leader is to make sure everyone on your team understands his or her role and responsibilities in achieving that level of quality and success today.

William Edwards Deming (1900 – 1993): American engineer, statistician, and management consultant best known for his work in Japan after WWII

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...