Monday, May 6, 2019

Don't let challenges hold you back....


Frank Lloyd Wright believed in designing structures that were in harmony with humanity and its environment, a philosophy he called organic architecture: the most famous example of this is a home he designed called Fallingwater, which is built partly  over a waterfall.  I had the opportunity to learn more about that last week when I was consulting near there: instead of that design being stymied by the site’s geography, it became a challenge and an inspiration. Life can be like that sometimes: many of us are faced with things that are easy, and others not so much – but in the end we have to do them all, and it’s the ones that challenge us the most where we have the opportunity to stretch our abilities and learn that problems and limitations can turn out to be our best friends. When issues arise that challenge you, look for ways to turn them into successes: that’s the best way to learn how to reach your full potential. Don’t let problems keep you from doing great things today.

Frank Lloyd Wright (1867 – 1959): American architect, interior designer, writer, and educator

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...