Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Do something with your dreams....


Ever see a kid with a new idea: they can’t wait to tell someone; it’s the same with grownups: we might take a little longer to think ideas through, but in the end, something must be done with them.  Las Vegas is filled with ideas that seemed improbable at the time but which went on to become icons: just look at all the themed architectural wonders on the Strip. On a much smaller scale (but no less creative), the research and new game ideas that are fostered by UNLV’s International Gaming Institute: student ideas that lead to discoveries and patents. Globally, it was the electric light, the horseless buggy, television and computers; more recently it’s been smartphones and their apps, Uber, and soon, self-driving cars and commercial flights into space. Bringing this back to the personal, my ideas included applicant tracking, self-service applications, and the practice of hiring for attitude and training for skills: what are yours (or those of your employees)?  Great organizations and managers foster creative thinking and promote innovation. Don’t keep good ideas inside: do something with them today.

Alfred North Whitehead (1861 – 1947): English mathematician and philosopher.     

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...