Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Catch people doing things right...


I’m often asked how companies can get the most out of their employees; best answer: inspire and motivate them.  Like with performance: catch them doing things right and reward them appropriately. Like attendance: recognize the things you value, such as being on time, with bonus points rather than (or in addition to) giving them penalty points for days they miss. Like service: treat your employees like guests and they’ll understand how you want them to treat your actual guests. I used to think these strategies worked best with Gen Xers and Boomers, but today’s millennials also want more timely feedback and rewards. Don’t wait for employees to make mistakes – coach them every day and recognize their best behaviors in real time; and don’t wait for annual performance evaluations: in those you’re mostly talking about yesterday’s news when in fact you want their actions and your responses to be in the moment. Give thoughtful credit and feedback where and when credit is due today.

Est̩e Lauder (1906 Р2004): American businessperson, founder of her namesake cosmetics company, and one of the 20 most influential business geniuses of the 20th century

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post.

    One thing I have noticed about certain sites is that, even though they have tons of content, the site looks great and the headlines are eye catching is that the material is simply filler. It’s downright unreadable. You can forget it 6 seconds after you read it. Not the case with your post though, really enjoyed it reading it and it held my attention all the way through!

    motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUTHENTIC LOVE SPELLS THE WORKS IN 48 HOURS
    My name is Dennis Ballew. I had my ex girlfriend back with the help of DR ISIKOLO WhatsApp him via +1-735-240-4536 I saw people writing testimonies about the spell they were blessed with and by whom so I want to also say mine. It is also with these testimonies that I contacted Dr Isikolo and contacted him to bring my ex Katrina back to me so we could spend the holidays together as we have broken up for almost a year and my heart have not been same. I love this woman with all my heart. With help from Doctor Isikolo, my ex came back to me in 48 hours after i complied and did what he required me to do. It is very real. I too was shocked and couldn't believe it actually worked. I would tell you to contact this man if you wish to have your loved one back to you with fast results at his Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1-735-240-4536

    ReplyDelete

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...