Friday, July 12, 2019

Join a team...


I’ve recently been getting comfortable at my Adirondack summer home, opening up for the season and renewing my love of being in those mountains. While there, I continued working remotely with others to revise and refine my dream of producing a new type of online management training classes. Knowing it would take more, I flew to Taos this week and worked with a small team of really talented and committed people to produce our first class: while a description of the format and style is for another time, this message is about the recognition that alone we can do so little while together we can do so much. It took a team to finalize the script, design a simple set, and produce what I hope will be the first of many unique online classes that will surprise, disrupt, and exceed the market’s expectations. Most of us dream of doing things, big and small, and yet we often fail to finish them (for all kinds of reasons). Work closely with others to overcome obstacles and inertia, and find ways to realize your dreams today.

Helen Keller (1880-1968): Author, Lecturer, Activist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let involvement spur you on...

F or the people who grew up in the 60s, listening to John F. Kennedy say we were going to put a man on the moon in that decade sounded beyon...