Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Do the best you can....


like making tables out of twigs and driftwood, and I like building stone retaining walls along the shoreline: people who look at these either like them or not – in the end that’s okay as long as I’m satisfied. I liked making hiring decisions during my career: I knew not everyone was going to like those new employees, but I tried my best to good choices.  People make things and decisions all the time, knowing that some will be admired or accepted and others might not… in the end all we can be is our best, because if we’re proud of the things we do, that’s enough. But we should never stop trying to make sure the things we do really are the best we’re capable of: if not, don’t let your pride get in the way of realizing this, adapt appropriately, and learn how to be better in the future. Do the best you can and be proud of that today

Richard William Wheaton III (b. 1972): American actor, blogger, and writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your heart and soul into whatever you do...

If I had a song I'd sing it in the morning I'd sing it in the evening All over this land I'd sing out danger I'd sing out a ...