Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Help yourself....


I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately; but today’s a brand-new day: time to get back to focusing on stuff that matters. Like eating better: I know friends who keep cut fruits and veggies in the fridge for when they want a snack; those are healthier choices. Like exercising more: aches and pains have kept me from walking and stretching – maybe I’ve just got to start walking and stretching more to get rid of those aches and pains. Like getting back to other things I should be doing – like playing golf and making music, things that get me up and out of the house or myself.  But there’s nobody going to do this for me: because if I don’t, nothing is going to get better…. it’s not. Hey: if I can do it, so can you. Say good bye blues, hello world today.

Theodor Seuss Geisel (1904 – 1991): American author, political cartoonist, poet, animator, book publisher, and artist, best known under the pen name Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be true to your school...

·        Are people loyal to you? ·        Are you loyal to those you should be loyal to?   T hink about that. There are any number of peopl...